Boston’s Run To Remember is looking for a team of passionate Ambassadors
to inspire new runners to join in and experience our annual race.
The program will run on an incentive/ tier driven model.
How to become an Ambassador of Boston’s Run To Remember:
1. Have participated in Boston’s Run To Remember 5 Mile Race or Half Marathon Race
2. Be passionate about Boston’s Run To Remember
3. Be ready and willing to engage runners, talk about, and promote Boston’s Run To Remember
4. Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Post about Boston’s Run To Remember with your unique registration link via social media accounts at least once per week, up until race day, making all BRTR posts public.
2. Participate in Ambassador Program Facebook Group (share ideas & registration progress).
3. Share training pictures on social media accounts and in the Ambassador Program Facebook Group once per week.
4. Give a monthly report/update on your progress and success of your posts.
1. Ambassadors who follow the above guidelines will receive a swag bag of Run To Remember merchandise.
2. Ambassadors who register 10 people, using their link, will receive 25% off the 2021 race.
3. Ambassadors who register 15 people, using their link, will receive 50% off the 2021 race.
4. Ambassadors who register 20 people, using their link, will receive free registration for the 2021 race.
To submit your application, please email the following information to
15 Ambassadors will be chosen for the 2020 event.
First Name, Last Name, Gender, Email Address, Date of Birth
Please provide the URLs to any of the social media sites you have an account with (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Tumblr, Blog)
Do you belong to any Running Clubs? If so, please list.
Are you an Ambassador of any other races? If so which races?
Please share links to posts you have done.
Why do you love Boston’s Run To Remember?
How many times have you participated in Boston’s Run To Remember?
Why would you make a great Ambassador for Boston’s Run To Remember?
Applications will be accepted until November 30th on a rolling basis. Be sure to get yours in today!
View the 2020 Ambassador Program here!